Product Development Engineer
A telecommunications and aerospace development company is looking for a full-time frontier specialist staff to support the development and manufacturing processes of passive microwave devices.
- Integrate mechanical engineering synergistically with electronics and electrical engineering, and perform routine design tasks (CAD, thermal and electromagnetic simulations);
- For the operation and maintenance of processes, energy-efficient and environmentally conscious organization of process and production management, performance of tasks of medium complexity of technical development and design;
- Development, efficient operation, control and updating of a process-oriented, independent work and quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015, ESCC and ECSS standards;
- Identification of critical product parameters and development of the related measurement method, search for measurement technology;
- Review of production processes, search for alternative solutions;
- Participation in related projects, management of departmental activities, in close cooperation with development and production departments and subunits.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in electronics and / or computer aided design;
- Higher degree in mechatronics, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering;
- Negotiable English language skills;
- 3D CAD design system / software knowledge;
- Understands and uses the typical online and printed literature of his / her field of expertise in Hungarian and foreign languages, in the possession of this knowledge he is constantly updated;
- Precision, thoroughness and systems approach.
- Good communication skills, leadership experience;
- Professional experience in automation and machine design;
- Knowledge of mechatronics;
- Knowledge of measurement technology;
- Proficiency in materials science;
- Knowledge of SAP.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages;
- Travel support;
- A unique opportunity to gain experience in space product design and quality assurance system.
Application procedure: If you are familiar with the above and the position has aroused your interest in applying, please send us your CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.